Aloe Vera milk. It deeply but gently cleanses the skin removing impurities and excess sebum, while performing an important antioxidant and preparatory action for diadermal treatments.
What is radiofrequency?
It is an effective and painless method to counteract the signs of aging and other skin imperfections, without creating discomfort and trauma to the tissues. The electromagnetic waves generate an inflow of energy and heat up to the deeper layers of the dermis, reactivating its natural repairing mechanisms thus allowing to obtain a real and lasting improvement of the skin of the whole body.
– Stimulates basal metabolism of epidermal cells resulting in oxygenation and tissue nutrition and elimination of waste.
– acts directly on the collagen causing a shortening and consequent enlargement up to 30%.
– Stimulates the activity of the fibroblastic membrane, responsible for the production of new collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid, regenerating the skin tissue.
– increases the blood flow with consequent dismantling and elimination of interstitial fluids and waste and biostimulation of lipocytes.
Result : regenerated skin, toned, elastic, compact, luminous and younger with consequent reduction of water retention, orange peel skin, localized adiposity.
Inestetismi to be treated:
– sagging and loss of skin elasticity </ br>
– water loss, orange peel skin, localized adiposity.
Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Steareth-10, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-30 Stearate, Dimethicone, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Allantoin, Parfum, Carbomer, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium Edta, Lactic Acid, Tocopherol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice.